domingo, 30 de dezembro de 2012

Kyrgyz cartoon and Таалимтай

What you are about to see is a weird cartoon from Kyrgyzstan. It's called "Buurchak Kati" (THERE'S NO TRANSLATION! RUNAWAY TRAIN!) and i don't get it. It's so hard to understand and it's all in Kyrgyz. Hopefully one day we will get a viewer from Kyrgyzstan and will translate everything in this post that's not in english.
I've just found some info about Kyrgyz TV recently, and when i first saw this i got hallucinated. Not literally. So we had these arabic guys in the supermarket yesterday, and  i imitated the scene 1:45 in.
I don't know their language.
Next is a show called "Таалимтай" and it appears to be a show where several kids do stuff. I found it on the official FB page of "Baldar FM".

What called my attention... but first off, let me tell you that in order to tell everybody about my discovery, let's just say that that country is poor and they don't have any money to find good music on the Internet and one of the pieces of background music appears to be a lousy instrumental version of "Hakuna Matata". What called my attention, around 2:35-2:40 in is a random kid watching Cartoon Network... watching Star Wars the Clone Wars... on... the american CN? And even though it's actually a video with a few years! Damn, you.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário