quinta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2012

Eurovision voting-style commentary: Rados answers a question


From CN Russia's FB page (WHEN WILL THEY MAKE A SERBIAN AUDIO TRACK?!)
Rados Koprivica Helo, I'm a viewer from Serbia where we also get this version of Russian CN. Sorry but I have to write in English. Just wanted to ask why doesn't CN Russia air all the Christmas promos like other European countries. You only air those 2 or 3 same ones every year while other countries also air red promos and a few others. Here's an example so please air those promos too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8DXAfnYJEo
Cartoon Network RU Hi Rados, we have different versions of CN for different countries... so the promos are different, too.
Rados Koprivica Hi, thanks for responding. I know but all other countries in Europe have those nice red Christmas promos/bumpers so I wish we would too. If you can contact your CN people in London who control our CN, please tell them. Happy holidays!!!
I live in Portugal. I have the same problem.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário