terça-feira, 19 de março de 2013

My popular posts (just in time for my blog's first anniversary)

Well met. My blog's turning one on March 28th. Here is a rundown of the top ten:
10 - Just a post featuring some DA artwork made by Darwin Watterson (not Darwin Waterman, I still own the copyrights for a cartoon name like that) incluiding Darwin and B.A. (16)
9 - Using an old revision from Wikipedia, after the second chat about Darwin the Merman, i made that post just in order to... list shows. Outdated, tho. (16)
8 - I only posted the schedules for January weekdays. (19)
7 - The first episode of the failed "Advent Calendar" series. I didn't finish it, because I was running out of stuff. (20)
6 - I posted the "Alan Partridge Football Commentary" vídeo from The Day Today during Euro 2012. (31)
5 - October 2012 weekend schedule. (33)
4 - Random news for October. (37)
3 - A Boomerang schedule from July 2012. (41)
2 - A fantasy one from CN. (45)
1 - What the f- GODDAMN YOU! Y U ALL VISIT MY POST ABOUT TOON CUP 2012? (1183)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário