terça-feira, 5 de março de 2013

An important announcement

Well met. I now have my own e-mail address, located at
randomme98@outlook.com.
Why Outlook.com and not Hotmail.com?
Because Microsoft (which changed its logo in the past year to make them look more sophisticated) is ending Hotmail, a classic word that defined a generation. Ditto with Messenger. Their replacements are Outlook and Skype, respectively.
I will also change my Blogger account, which means that the "dully named mix of Cat Face's name for a website about cats, an old portuguese blog with swears and A.K.A. Cartoon" was extremely dull.
I will make a new account (RandomMe) and, temporarily, use both accounts until Spring Break, when I get sick of it and step into my professional career. When i'm still typing over here.
I will also launch a homemade version of "O Homem Que Mordeu o Cão" (The Man Who Bit the Dog), in portuguese and english, where i will also focus on other homemade projects such as Stoner's Way, Kiddystare or TVGoClone (i used to be Wendleton Pard but now i'm RandomMe, because of way too obvious reasons).
Red Arrow may know it as "Man Bijt Hond", but he will dabble into my impersonations ad to my trips to fark.com and...
...well, i will also dabble into Ashens-style videos.
So, please wait for more news today and troughout the week, and also on next week up until Spring Break.
~RandomMe

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário